PG Admission 2020 – 2021
Before applying online, the candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.60/- (OC/BC/BCM/MBC) through RTGS/Net Banking/any UPI mode to the Account details given below and Please note the UTR Number/Transaction ID after paying the application fee and mention the UTR Number/Transaction ID in the application. The application fee for SC/ST students is Rs. 2/- only.
|Name||CNC Non Salary, Joint Director Of Collegiate Education, Coimbatore|
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Branch Name||Erode Main|
|IFSC Code No||IDIB000E008|
(Maximum file size for each document – 1 MB)
- Passport size photo in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. (Image Size: 3.5cm x 4.5 cm)
- Signature of Applicant in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. (Image Size: 3.5cm x 1.5 cm)
- All semester marksheets in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- Community certificate in JPG/JPEG/PNG format
- The applicant who is willing to apply for Post Graduate programme shall have to fill the application by online mode only from 10.10.2010.
- Admission is purely based on Government’s Communal Reservation Norms and Admission Regulations.
- Provide the correct academic information and communication details for further communications. Applications with incomplete and incorrect information will be rejected.
- The application can be filled only in English.
- Admission to first year M.A., Economics, M.Sc., Physics and M.Sc., Zoology courses will commence immediately after the publication of under graduate results. Application must be submitted within ten days from the date of publication of results of Bharathiar University.
- After successful completion of the online application, you will receive an Email with Application in pdf format. This is only for your reference. Applicants need not send any hard copies to the college.
- List of selected candidates for admission will be given proper intimation through the communication details provided by the candidates.
- Admission is open to all communities irrespective of caste, creed or religion. Ladies will also be admitted to all courses offered by the College.
- Admission is subject to verification of mark certificates by the University concerned and if the mark certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation besides criminal action being taken.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates for M.A., Economics shall be required to pass the Bachelor degree with Economics / Econometrics / Statistics / Mathematics / Business Economics / Commerce / Management as one of the papers.
Candidates for M.Sc., Physics shall be required to pass the B.Sc., Degree Examination in Physics of Bharathiar University with Mathematics as one of the allied subjects or an examination of some other University accepted as equivalent there to by the Syndicate of the Bharathiar University.
Candidates for M.Sc., Zoology shall be required to pass the B.Sc., Degree Examination in Zoology of the Bharathiar University or an examination of some other University accepted as equivalent there to by the Syndicate of the Bharathiar University.
Students, who are invited to interview, shall bring the original certificates of Mark sheets, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Community Certificate, Income Certificate and Attendance Certificate.
If there is any doubt in filling the application or for any assistance contact:
9443517659, 8825419319, 9790559424, 8838600609, 0424-2291271